We are the NE Region for Florida Bass Nation! Here is your schedule of Pro-am and Team qualifiers. Fish them to get a shot at the Bassmasters Classic!!!!
- Nov 18th Suwanee River, Sandy Point
- Jan 6th St Johns Astor, Astor Boat Ramp
- Feb 10th St Johns River, Crystal Cove
- March 3rd Rousseau, Dam and Rec Area
- May 5th Hernando, East Lake Place
- Nov 19th Suwanee River, Sandy Point
- Feb 11th St Johns River, Crystal Cove
- March 4th Rousseau, Dam and Rec Area
- April 14th Rodman, Kenwood
For information Regarding the FL BASS Nation and State Level Qualifiers and Championships go to:
Membership: How can you come be apart of the Marion County Bassmasters!?
Its simple. First be a member of B.A.S.S. which can be obtained by visiting bassmaster.com. Next come out to one of our club meetings. We meet the first Friday of every month at Gander Mountain Ocala at 7pm! Then Pay your club dues of $60. Club dues break down as follows. $25 goes to the Florida BASS Nation, $30 to the BASS NATION, and $5 goes to Marion County Bassmasters. We also need you provide proof of $300,000 insurance coverage on the boat. Tournament Entry is $25 per angler with an optional $5 Big Bass pot. If you want to try us out first then join contact a club officer about fishing as a guest!!!
Marion County Bassmasters is always accepting new members through the year! Come to a club meeting for more info or call a club officer! Tight Lines!